View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:46 am

Forum rules

It's forbidden to post any negative critisism about both websites; á la North Korea regime. Suggestions & ideas always welcome

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
JOY ANGELES MARCH 2013 UPDATE ONLINE! 

Post JOY ANGELES MARCH 2013 UPDATE ONLINE!
Attachment:
march2013banner4.jpg
march2013banner4.jpg [ 124.41 KiB | Viewed 4045 times ]

Okay, we are overcoming the crisis: there are many girls sending us clips these days. Many new girls and for the first time since one year we could pull http://www.joyangeles.com off auto-rotate
and do a full update with the latest clips and entirely new models. We even have two sisters in a very large 17 minutes clips pooping and peeing in their room while a camera is running.
Next step will be seperating the EFRO from the HARD EFRO; I suppose EFRO goes to Efrodisiac and the kinkier clips go to Joy Angeles. (it's announced the other way around, but well...)

What we try to do is invest in these new models (it's the double amount of money for us to pay to all the new girls) and we use this for a Joy Angeles update to generate new memberships.
With that money we can get more models, more clips, more updates; you get the general idea.
If I would have put all these clips on Efrodisiac, it would have been a great free update but I'm gonna need the Joy Angeles money to produce more content.
So anyone who is feeling robbed out of an Efrodisiac update: don't think like that - this is an update done on the 18th, an extra investment for us (as each update is quite expensive) and an Efrodisiac update will come just as scheduled and hopefully with the extra money from JA I can even feature more girls in the long run, so this will be a benefit to all of us.

Joy Angeles members ofcoourse couldn't be happier.
Main question for me is: where do I put the kinky stuff? I guess JA is the perfect site for it now.
And more important: What kind of kinky stuff should the girls do for you?
(I have a general idea of what you would like to see:)

Keep the piracy in mind, guys. We were close to shutting down both websites and we survived by launching EFRODISIAC and now we got to blow new life into JOY ANGELES.
At the end of the story - it's just MORE EFRO content being produced, and that's always a good thing.
Especially since we are one of the very few....

http://www.joyangeles.com/jamarch2013.htm

Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:45 am

Post Re: JOY ANGELES MARCH 2013 UPDATE ONLINE!
So now i need 2 accounts, fuck this is going to get expensive. £50 a month.

Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:54 pm

Let one membership expire and sign up to JA, then let that one expire... that's the cheapest way. (where as I should be saying: Buy 2 memberships!! Double pleasure!)
But no, the general idea is to devide kinky from normal so if all goes well you can stick with your favorite site, either that be JA or EFRODISIAC.
This is a transition period - depending on what the models come up with. I'd rather fill JA with the pantypooping and soft scat stuff and have EFRODISIAC feature the good clean and wholesome pooping girls stuff only.
But for the regulars: Yeah, for us it's quite helpful to get double subscriptions so we can expand - but ofcourse it's cheaper to hop from one site to the other.
Joy Angeles still is the most popular website; I just did a brand new update there to see what the customers (which seem to be new guys who just discovered the EFRO fetish) would do.
It's a lot of new content, the money has to come from somewhere.
I'm still waiting for that EFRO loving millionaire who will say: 'Here's a cool 100.000,-. Now make me an EFRO feature film with 60 young models pooping and peeing about 20 times each. All together in the woods, like your JA frontpic.' 3 months filming, lots of money goes to the catering.
Now why hasn't that happened yet?
I'm sure people wouldn't mind seeing one of those...
But until then, it's just all of us picking up the tab....

Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:01 am

Hey Joy let me be the first to say something about the new Joyangeles update.

Years ago, you yourself stated that video footage of Russian girls with bad camera work and forced scenes without realizing that the girls really need to go, are not Joyangeles style. This update is 1/2 full of bad recordings with russian girls trying with great effort to produce something on camera. This is extremely unsexy. Please do not go further this way. It would be very unfortunate.

Just my opinion?

Rockchick is great as always
Sandy is a great, too.

Cheers 8-)

Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:23 am

This is my opinion too, but this is how many of the models start.
What I do (and always have done) is pay them, regardless of the clips being far from acceptable. I don't feature a LOT of material I actually pay for, just to keep the models happy.
After about 10 clips they start to improve - and sometimes they will become very good at it.

What has the tendency to happen is I'm investing a lot of money and time in grooming the models, and when they know how to make the good clips and are making them... the competition
takes them over by offering them a website for themselves.

I always stated I would only feature girls from the rich European/US countries who do this job because they like to go shopping with that extra money and NEVER would do clips of girls from poorer countries. NEVER forced scenes alltogether. These are sisters and they record themselves, without any males involved and they could use the money.
I thought I'd give them a chance - and the members too: I never know how the reaction is. Personally I never like clips like these but sometimes people go: 'They're the best!' Well, okay then.

But I had already written to them: if you want to continue, I have to see..... and a whole list of what I would like to see. (and a whole list of what I DON'T like to see)
I normally buy the clips and throw them away until we're 5 or 10 clips further.... but I can't affort that kind of luxury anymore.
And... I oftentimes lose models because I'm saying: 'This I really can't buy. I don't see poo, all is too dark, I don't even see your butt. Please send me something new as I can't use this.'

And sometimes girls will get pretty angry because they sent a clip - and I didn't pay.
So I'll have a try with these girls and who knows they turn out to be very good.
I will know soon enough... this is always an investment...

On the other hand these sisters are friends of the new model, the beautiful one with the long hair. I'm keeping an eye on her as she can easily become the next top model.

Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:28 am

Joy wrote:
Next step will be seperating the EFRO from the HARD EFRO; I suppose EFRO goes to Efrodisiac and the kinkier clips go to Joy Angeles. (it's announced the other way around, but well...)

So right now it's just generally similar clips on both sites and not more kinkier stuff on this JA update? I'm one of those more interested in the kinkier stuff so I want to go with that site.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:22 pm

It's springtime, but still the girls got no desire to shit and film for us :(

Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:04 am

That video of the two girls outside is clearly fake shit. They both have identical shit. First desiree, now this.

Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]